- THE ETU QUALIFIER IS DRAFT LEGAL. All other waves will be non-drafting.*
- No mobile phones, personal stereos, MP3 players or iPods to be used in Transition or during the event itself at any time.
- It is forbidden to mark your position in Transition.
- Your cycle helmet is to be on and fastened before you touch your bike and remain on and done up until after your bike is racked.
- It is forbidden to cycle in Transition.
- Disc brakes are allowed in triathlons and duathlons.
- Drafting* is forbidden on the bike
- For more information and the latest rules, visit the BTF Website.
*Drafting is cycling too closely behind another cyclist and gaining advantage. The drafting zone is 10m so keep at least 10m behind the cyclist in front unless you are overtaking over a 20 second period.