You will collect your race number in the registration tent on the day of your event. Registration is open from 07:30 in the registration marquee.
Register and collect your race pack which has:
• Race numbers - to be pinned to your front or on a race belt so you can easily
switch it from rear for the bike course to front for the run course
• Numbered wristband for transition entrance/exit. This will be removed by
our crew when you leave transition with your bike and kit for the last time
• Sticky numbers for the front of your helmet and bike
• Timing Chip – Velcro strap needs to be collected before leaving the
✓ To collect your event pack you MUST show photo ID. Please ensure you have
registered a minimum of 1 hour before your wave
✓ Please attach all numbers before entering transition
✓ Bikes are racked by race number
• Please note, if you are part of a relay team, there will be one race
pack per team. This race pack can be collected by one team member
on behalf of the whole team.