The Bananaman Triathlon course is situated around Dorney Lake.
The distance you entered determines how many laps of the course you will do. Please read the below information carefully to ensure you do the correct amount of laps for your distance.
- British Triathlon Junior Super Series (17 (Youth B) & 18 – 19yrs)** – 750m Swim, 21.2km Bike, 5km Run
- British Triathlon Youth Super Series (15 – 16yrs – Youth A) – 400m Swim, 10.6km Bike, 2.5km Run
- Children’s Banana Split (11-14 years): 200m Swim, 5.3km Bike, 1.8km Run
- Banana Split (Taster for 15+ years): 200m Swim, 5.3km Bike, 2.5km Run
- Half Banana (Novice): 400m Swim, 10.6km Bike, 2.5km Run
- Banana Fritter (SuperSprint): 400m Swim, 21.2km Bike, 5km Run
- Whole Banana (Challenge): 800m Swim, 31.8km Bike, 7.5km Run
- Jumbo Banana (Olympic): 1500m Swim, 42.4km Bike, 10km Run
- Bunch of Bananas Relay: 800m Swim, 31.8km Bike, 7.5km Run
- Duathlon: 5km Run, 21.2km Bike, 2.5km Run
- Scootathlon: 390m Scoot, 390m Bike, 250m Run