The event will be held at the Olympic rowing venue for the 2012 Olympic Games. The full address is:
ETON COLLEGE ROWING CENTRE, DORNEY LAKE, WINDSOR, SL4 6QP
Full on-site parking means you can come and go while the event is taking place, we have showers and toilets aplenty and there is catering in the Boathouse.
You will have at least a 20 minute walk to the race site, so allow yourself extra time to have parked your car.
- Exit the M4 motorway at Junction 7
- Turn left onto the A4 towards Maidenhead
- Pass through one set of traffic lights and after 500m turn left at roundabout onto B3026, signposted for Dorney and Eton
- Pass back over the M4 entering village of Dorney
- On sharp left-hand bend, turn right signposted Dorney Reach
- After 400m enter Dorney Lake site through large double white gates
- Follow perimeter road to left
- Main stations for the lake are Slough and Windsor & Eton Riverside
- It is also near Burnham, Maidenhead and Taplow